A lovely, unique never-worn wedding dress. Purchased in 2012 for $1,000, the bride found a second dress that suited her better and decided to let this be the dress of someone else’s dreams.
This dress looks like it walked out of the gilded age; it is a creamy vintage white with a broach on the left waist and an incredible fan neckline. The dress has been cleaned, but as it has been wrapped up, it will likely need to be steamed. The dress is size 2 and has been altered to fit someone around 5’5. It includes a bustle.
The owner is sad to see a beautiful dress sitting in her closet, so all reasonable offers will be considered. The owner is also happy to send additional photos.
- Alterations: The dress is size 2 and has been altered to fit someone around 5'5. It includes a bustle.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been wrapped and stored in the owner's closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.