Fabric: Taffeta, Organza
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Back Detail: detail on bodice continues on back
Hemline/Train: Court Train
Embellishments: Elaborate Beading on bodice, Ruffles on train
Style: Chic & Modern, Elegant, Luxurious and Dramatic
Wedding Venues: Church, Hall, Art Gallery
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
Lots more photos available. Please email me if you would like to see more.
I bought this dress at a Church Street Bridal in Lynchburg VA. Church Street receives its inventory from Boutique stores such as Kleinfelds (the “Say Yes to the Dress’ store).
The dress was in a back room of the shop, along with other “epic” dresses. When I tried it on I could not even wrap my mind around how dramatic it felt. It was a show stopper.
Beaded sweetheart bodice, with dramatic skirt with train.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in at the bust. As of my wedding day I was a 34 B and I had to use a white thread to sew my dress to my corset to assure that it would stay up. I think a bit more of a bust would have helped. A C cup would likely have held it together better. I am 5'9 and this dress was crazy long on me. I was wearing flats, and nearly tripped down the aisle, so a tall girl with tall shoes could work well in this dress. Bridal Measurements as seen in pictures Chest 23 inches Waist 26 Hips 36 Small spaghetti straps were added in the back of the dress in case you want ti use them at the reception.
- Preservation Method: I walked down the aisle, said my vows, took some pictures, danced for about 5 minutes, and changed into my reception dress. So the dress is in nearly the same condition as at the start of my wedding day. Since the wedding it has been in plastic garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.