This amazing dress was bought in June 2011 for my wedding in August 2012. I bought it in Thousand Oaks, ca in a small boutique. It is champagne which I LOVE because it really stood out without washing me out! ( I have fair skin and really blonde hair) the detailed beading and stitching around the waist also really compliment (or give you) an hourglass figure! It was worn in the ceremony and reception then put away. The style of the dress was not told to me at the boutique so I only know it is a Casablanca.
- Alterations: The dress was taken out under the armpit in the side seems about 6-10 inches for the bust, but it can easily be brought back in. A simple 3 point bustle was installed but can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned and steamed and stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Tigard, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.