I bought this ivory Chantilly silk dress at Priscilla of Boston for a May 2007 wedding. There is beading and lace on the bodice and the detachable train. The train makes a lovely silhouette.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed slightly (I'm 5'6" and wore 2.5" heels), and it was taken in the bodice (I'm 36B bra size) by a professional dress tailor. There is slight discoloration under the arms on the bodice. The underside of the train has minor discoloration, but the lace and beaded part that is visible is in good condition.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and preserved in an archival box with stuffing, so it is ready to wear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.