This dress was purchased for my wedding in 1999. My mom & I had only shopped for about an hour when we found this dress. On the rack, we both laughed at it but wanted to see what an A-line would look like. The rest is history. The second I put it on I knew it was the ONE! Sadly, my marriage ended 5 years ago and would like to sell to someone who will love it as much as I did.
- Alterations: The sleeves were shortened, the waist and bust were taken in. Buttons for a bustle are sewn into the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned & preserved by the Wedding Gown Preservation Company and has not been opened since it was preserved, until this listing. Still gorgeous with no yellowing.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.