When I got engaged and started my search for my dress, I realized that I didn’t want t traditional white dress. I never liked the way I looked in white. It just didn’t feel like me. I wanted something fairly simple, but elegant, and I wanted it in my favorite color, gray. Once I decided what it was I really wanted, I searched online and in all the shops in our town. I didn’t find anything that fit the picture in my head. We set our wedding date 3 and a half months out from our engagement date, and I was frantically rushing to find a dress I loved in time for the wedding.
I drove up to Colorado Springs and went to David’s Bridal. I walked out very disappointed and unsure where my next stop should be. When I looked up, I saw a bridal shop across the street called Danelle’s. I decided to go and see what they had. The girl let me come in on a Saturday morning without an appointment! (What a sweetheart!!) I explained that I wanted something floor length in silver or gray with ruching on the bodice. The first dress she pulled for me was perfect. I purchased it immediately. I got so many compliments and kudos for picking a dress that was so true to me. It was a big part of why our wedding was so beautiful and unique.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in on the sides because it was about one size too big. I also had the halter straps shortened, as they were too long. It is still the original length. I noticed when packing it away that there was a part of the bodice where the ruching pulled out. It is a very minor flaw that could easily be fixed. It isn't even noticeable when I have the dress on.
- Preservation Method: I haven't had it preserved. It is a travel bag stored in a garment box at the moment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.