Dress was in perfect condition off the rack. I wore it for a total of 6 hours. I think there is a small tear in one of the underlayers of tulle, and the loops under the dress to bustle it need to be repaired. I’m unaware of any other issues with the dress. As you can see in the pics, there is a long silk sash that can be tied in back, or your can tie it in front. I wore it in the back for the ceremoney, and then tied in front and pinned with a beautiful antique pin for the reception. I had it archive packaged the week after the wedding and I haven’t opened it since.
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 30
- Height with Shoes: 5'9''
- Alterations: Very minimal alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: Took to dry cleaner who specializes in preserving wedding dresses. It was archived, and has not been opened since it was packaged.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.