Classic and simple design. Very light for a wedding dress, easy to move and dance in. It is a one of a kind dress. I purchased it at Hannalore’s Bridal in Old Town Alexandria. They had custom ordered it. I wore it with a beaded belt made by a local artist. I will include both that belt and the simple ivory belt it came with. I have many more photos so if you want to see more just ask. It was a fabulous dress that I had tons of compliments about. I might have the original receipt- I am not sure if I kept it. I believe it is a pretty standard size 10 for wedding dresses. In jeans I wear a size 7 and it fit me perfectly.
- Alterations: The only alterations I had done were: fitting around the chest, hemmed to 5'10" and a low french bustle added. No visible damage or stains.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally cleaned and is in great condition. It was cleaned a week after the wedding and has been hanging in the bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Frederick, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.