Pictures seriously don’t do this dress any justice. It’s got an exquisite beaded brooch and equally breathtaking straps. It’s extremely light, flowy and romantic!
I got married in an old victorian house with back garden, and it fit our vintage theme nicely, but would also be perfect for any outdoor or modern-style wedding!
Got so many compliments, and am now ready to pass it on to the next bride. I paid somewhere around $2,500 for this dress with alteration and preservation, still have the original tag.
From the official site:
The Union model from the Fashion by Pronovias 2013 collection is made in soft chiffon. This A-line wedding dress has a flattering square neck and gathers at the bust. The neckline is decorated with a beautiful silver and white beaded brooch.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I added bustle (although not obvious in the photos, there's a train) and sewn-in pads. The length was also reduced to fit my height- I am 5'3" and wore a 4" heel. So technically it'd fit anyone under 5'7". Finally, I also took in the waistline to around 26", but it's somewhat adjustable. I'm usually a size 0, so it should fit anyone this size.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Classic, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is professionally cleaned and preserved. It's now in a box as pictured.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.