This stunning dress was purchased at a bridal store in the U.S. and shipped here from Spain. It was worn during both the ceremony and the first part of the reception (in August 2013). The dress was then subsequently professionally dry cleaned.
During the ceremony at City Hall, strangers stopped to tell me it was the most beautiful dress they had ever seen. Reception guests are still commenting on how gorgeous my dress was.
The top part of the bodice (the bust) contains feathers. The bottom part is covered with soft layers of tulle.
To my knowledge, the only notable imperfection of the dress (due to wear) is a couple of askew feathers.
Collection year: 2013
Dress Length: Floor Length, Long
Silhouette: Mermaid or Fit and Flare
Sleeve style: Sleeveless, Strapless
Train: Long train
Color: off white
- Alterations: The dress was altered to fit the following measurements (street size 2): 32-33" bust. 24-25" waist. 35-36" hips. 5'3" with 4" heels. The dress was shortened in the bodice (where it meets the "skirt"), rather than at the bottom hem. This made the dress more suitable for a smaller frame. Additionally, parts of the tulle in the front of the dress were raised slightly higher and sewn this way so that I would not trip over the front part of the dress. I'm not sure how easy it would be, but if this were to be undone, the dress would be about an inch longer in the front. A bustle was also added - this is fully intact, as I never ended up using it. A bra is tacked into the bust and can be easily removed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is currently stored hanging up in a protective garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.