Worn one day April, 2012 for my wedding day. It was such a memorable and exciting day and hope the luck will be carried onto you. Never altered with exception of length (hollow to hem 56.6 inches). I am 5’6″ and wore 5 inch stiletto. This ivory dress is simple, yet elegantly classy and perfect if you want vintage and bohemian look. The dress wraps your body and makes it look so beautiful. I did not have to wear any corset. I was able to sit and move around freely on the day, yet have a voluptuous bum. The dress was featured as the cover for the The Bride 2012 spring issue.
The highlights of this dress:
1. the bead embellished lace that covers the whole dress
2. sheer button up back that accentuates you back and brings out classiness
3. the bead embellished train that is not too long, but just perfect
4. lightly cushioned bust that can be removed if needed (I wear “B” cup and did not have to wear a bra)
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 29
- Height with Shoes: 56.5in
- Alterations: Never altered with exception of length. The scalloped hollow to hem length is 56.5 inches. I am 5'6" and wore 5 inch stiletto. I wear 4 to 6 street size. There are no stains nor damages to the dress. It's as new.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is stored in its original gown bag the dress came with. The dress is was not cleaned since the day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: maspeth, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.