Description: This ‘Aimee’ wedding dress is honestly one of the most exquisite wedding dresses I’ve ever seen. Ethereal as well as elegant, this dress is made for a fairytale wedding. It is made by the couture designer, Anna Maier/ Ulla-Maija and currently retails for $5,200 at Saks Fifth Avenue as well as online. You can find this dress online for this price here: bridalbuzz.dmagazine.com/guides/gowns/ulla-maija. This dress features cap sleeves, a very flattering neckline, a train, a key hole back, scalloped edged lace, and is made entirely of the most beautiful French lace.
Condition: This dress is brand new without tags, never been worn and in very lovely condition. This dress has not been altered. I did notice as I was photographing it that somewhere a long the line, one of the hidden snaps stopped working (this can be fixed very easily at any tailor).
Story: I fell in love with this dress and couldn’t leave it in the store, but at the time I didn’t have concrete plans for my special day. An indoor wedding quickly changed to outdoors and I decided that I didn’t want to wear lace. Therefore, I thought this dress would be perfect for someone else’s perfect day.
*If you have any questions or would like to see additional photos please let me know.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 18 inches (laying flat)
- Waist: 15 inches (laying flat)
- Hips: 18 inches (laying flat)
- Height with Shoes: 66 inches (total length to the floor, excluding train)
- Alterations: None
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Organza, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Scalloped
- Style: Applique, Beach, Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: New, Sample
- Preservation Method: The dress is in a protective bag and the train has plastic lining around the edge to protect the scalloped edges of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Venice, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.