I bought this dress at Weddings by Debbie in Katy, TX. I loved this dress from the second I first stepped into it. It was my first pick. The dress hugs your body and shows off your shape. I had so many people compliment me on the dress. It’s breathtaking! I wore it for my ceremony in a very beautiful but simple chapel and I also wore it to my outdoor reception, which was Inclosed on a patio at one of my favorite restaurants. Even though this dress is a spring collection I wore it in December on a cold and rainy day and still pulled it off. The dress is just so amazing and can be worn for any season.
- Alterations: The dress is in perfect shape. I had the dress altered to fit my body. I am 5'3" and a size 0-2. I bought the dress in a size 4 and had altered to fit me. However it's still long enough so if someone taller wanted to wear it they most definetly could. I had the breast area taken in to fit my bust size 32-D. I had cups sewn into the dress. I also had a bustle sewn on to the dress to give a beautiful Waterfall effect on the back.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned at Wedding's by Debbie where I purchased the dress and then had it preserved and stored in a box for the next bride!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Manvel, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.