I am selling my dress just because it is too beautiful to sit in my closet. This is the Pronovias Ugalde from their Costura 2013 collection. I purchased the dress for my wedding in May 2013. Here is the description of the dress from Pronovias: “this elegant mermaid wedding dress in rebrodé lace has a delicate appearance. It features a stunning sweetheart neckline decorated with original cut-out appliqués. A wide skirt with elegant scallops around the hem accentuates its flattering, feminine style.” It also features a long train.
I will be gladly to provide more pictures upon request.
I am priced to sell so price is negotiable upon a reasonable offers (serious buyers only).
- Alterations: I purchased the dress in size 4 because the salon was offering me a discount if I purchased it in that size (they had it in stock and it saved them time to order). I am actually a size 0/2 (bigger than a 0 but smaller than a 2). I altered the dress to fit my size 0/2. I brought in the chest, waist and hips to fit a size 0/2. My exact measurements are: 32.5/26/35. I hemmed it to fit my height which is a 5'6 with shoes.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned and preserved by Memories Gown preservation (this is a professional bridal gown cleaning and preservation company used by many bridal salons included in David's bridal).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: fairfax, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.