I bought this dress for my wedding, but then made the mistake of falling in love with another gown. The only alterations that were made were made include the hem and adding in a gorgeous bustle and taking the bow off the belt (kept it if you want to put it back on) and adding teeny thread loops to hold the straps in place. I’m 5’11” and the gown is long enough for someone that is 6’0″
- Alterations: Never worn. Alterations described above.
- Preservation Method: Bought the gown and received it in early Feb. Not preserved yet. http://www.rosaclara.es/en/vestido/9/201-UBEDA-952.html
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Amherst, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.