Silk organza gown in Ivory. A-line fit with sweetheart neckline and cathedral train.
Was worn with a crystal sash (also available for sale with dress, please message me for details).
However will come with the original satin ribbon in stone, with floral detail (brand new).
Was purchased in November 2012, was worn once in July 2013.
Included free is a matching Amsale veil in ivory, cathedral length (worth $400). Due to my hairstyle, I ended up not wearing the veil, so it is brand new.
Please message me for details / additional photos.
- Alterations: cups are sewn into the dress, so a bra is not necessary. French bustle was added to the back).
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned (eco-friendly), inspected, and then preserved immediately after the wedding. It is currently in a preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: new york, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.