Beautiful Amsale Tyler – silk organza with rouched bodice, dress used in When In Rome, The Hangover and worn by several celebrities.
Purchased from Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills in 2009 for my Debutante through National Charity League (NCL).
- Alterations: It was a size 14 that I had altered slightly through Saks as well, they did not shorten it from the original length, but I did have it taken in around the bodus and added a B cup bra support. I can take exact measurements of the off dress if you want to email me. The train of the dress was shortened to be more of a butterfly hem (slightly longer in the back) instead of the traditional long flowing train. There is still a nice length and fullness without the need to bustle the back - I am 5' 10'' and wore about 2 inch heels so the dress is approx. fitted for someone at least 6 feet tall (unless you alter it to be shorter) The dress has an ivory sash rather then the grey sash that the official amsale photo shows. Because it is a size 14 it can easily be altered to fit any smaller size, giving you the opportunity to have a custom fitted designer wedding dress at a discounted price.
- Preservation Method: Has been professionally cleaned and boxed since it was worn
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.