Dress: Watters, style Tyler
Description: Ivory Washed Silk Organza strapless fluted gown with self bias layers.
Worn during wedding ceremony for 1 hour at a church, 1 hour photo session at a garden, and 1 hour photo session/ cocktail hour at the reception venue (small estate).
More pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYZ7tv9
- Alterations: ALTERATIONS: Taken in at the hip, no bustle, one layer of the crinoline taken off to make the dress looks less puffy, bra cups sewn in. | MEASUREMENTS: Bust: 32, Waist: 25, Hip: 35. I am 5 ft, wearing 5" (12.5 cm) heels. Total length: 5' 5" | | Spent CAD 2260 on the dress+ CAD 300 on alterations | NOTE: 1) The bottom left of the dress was hemmed a tad bit too short. The seamstress fixed this by pasting the fabric to the section that was hemmed too short (see https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYZ7tv9). As you can see from the pictures, this is not noticeable | 2) There's a hole on the inner lining of the dress - already fixed. | I have the original receipt.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and stored in its original garment bag in a pet-free and smoke-free house. More pictures: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjYZ7tv9
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.