Worn once at my wedding last summer. I bought it at The English Department in Portland, OR. The dress is made from metallic taffeta, which makes it feel airy and lightweight, with an organic slightly crinkly texture. I’ve had it professionally cleaned.
I had a simple pick up bustle with a tiny button (made from the same dress material so it blends in completely)/loop closure. The loop will need to be re-installed (extremely easy) because they removed it during the professional cleaning.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5' 4
- Alterations: I bought a size 8 because it was the last one in stock and I had it altered down to size 2.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.