This stunning Oleg Cassini gown was purchased at David’s Bridal in 2012. Everything about this gown is absolutely enchanting. I am selling the gown itself, the slip needed to wear under it, the matching veil, and the preservation kit for an all inclusive price. The entire dress has intricate bead work and crystals along the bodice, and tulle skirt. This is a ball gown style dress, with a very full tulle skirt. It has a sweetheart neckline, and one tulle strap that goes over one shoulder. The bodice is form fitting down to the waist. This dress also has a full bustle so the train can be fastened up during the reception.
The gown is Ivory in color.
The veil is tulle, and has the matching intricate bead work and crystals along the border.
This dress is a must see!!! I truly felt gorgeous in this breath taking gown.
This price includes:
Gown, veil, slip, and preservation kit.
I paid well over $1800 for all, but the dress will need to be cleaned due to normal wear, so I am asking a very very reasonable price of $950.
- Alterations: I had a custom lace up panel added to the back of the dress, by the David's Bridal alteration seamstress. With the back lacing up instead of zipping - you can make the dress tighter or looser, as needed. Do not stress about losing or gaining weight! This panel allows your dress to fit no matter what. It may even allow ladies a tad larger or smaller than a size 16 to wear it. There are a few small tears within the tulle skirt, due to normal wear of the dress during the reception -- but the skirt is so full and the tulle is abundant, so they would only be visible if you were truly searching for them. They would not be visible to anyone who did not know they were there.
- Preservation Method: This dress was not cleaned or preserved after the wedding. Although, I do have the preservation kit - and it was stored in the original garment bag, in a smoke free, pet free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ronceverte, WV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.