Tulle Ball Gown with Lace Appliques – David’s Bridal CKP421 – IVORY
I felt like an absolutely princess in this dress at my wedding!
I wore this dress at my indoor/outdoor (only for pictures) wedding on August 18, 2012. Since then it has been professionally cleaned and preserved.
I am 5’6″ and wore flats to my wedding. The dress was hemmed to just touch the ground on the front. I wear a street size 8// shirt size S/M// bra size 32C. This dress would do well with anyone 5’6″ wearing flats, or shorter and wearing heals.
Please contact me if you’d like to see more photos.
- Alterations: All alterations were done at David's Bridal and cost a grand total of $450. • The strap was removed because I preferred the look of a sweetheart strapless dress. • The dress was hemmed. I am 5'6" and wore flats to my wedding. • There were cups added to the bust and it was taken in slightly. I am a 32C • The sides were taken in slightly as well • Bustle buttons were added.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved by David's Bridal and will arrive in the same box, untouched.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Stow, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.