Gorgeous Oleg Cassini gown sold at Davids Bridal. Beautiful flowing white ball gown made of tulle, organza, and beaded lace train to help give you a grand entrance . I am 5’4 and weigh 120-125. I bought this dress for 700.00, but am willing to take $400. May need to be pressed/fluffed. Boned bodice so wont fall down!
The dress made me feel like i was dressed for a ball with the intricate beading and and ruffles to the floor. It worked great for my garden wedding or would go well in a church or more grand wedding hall. Wear fun heels, cowgirl boots or converse to make it your own.
- Alterations: I am a 32 A and so I altered the top to fit my small bust. Also I am 5'4 so the dressed was hemmed for me to wear with a 3-inch heel.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been kept in a dress bag in my closet where it has been kept away from pests, water, or any pollutants. I live in a non-smoking home. The underneath is slightly gray from the ground. No one can see it, but would come out when cleaned and pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.