The Tulipe Bustier is currently sold out online but you can find it here. I just got married this past September and it was the perfect dress. It was comfortable, I could go to the restroom on my own and it was the perfect mix of simplicity yet elegant.
This is my first time posting and I am guessing it will go quickly.
Rhinestone sash can be sold separately. Originally $155.00, I am selling it for $75.
Dress was originally $1,800 and I am selling it for $1,000
I bought a size 8 because it was the last one left but I am actually a 6, weighing 130, height 5′-6″. See alteration information below.
US Returns only.
Pay by Paypal (I will ‘request money’ once interested, then ship).
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'-7
- Alterations: I got alterations done by The Alterationist on Chicago Avenue. http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-alterationist-chicago She was nothing short of amazing to work with. She took some length off the bottom and brought in the corset quite a bit. It fit like a glove and I had no issues with 'cleavage' etc. I also bought extra fabric from J.Crew in case I was not comfortable with the notch at the bust, I can give that to buyer of the dress for free.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: Dress has also been professionally cleaned and steamed since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.