I absolutely LOVED wearing this dress. It’s timeless and perfect for a rustic winery (which we had) or preppy country club wedding for either summer, spring, or early fall. It’s lightweight fabric – dotted swiss- with an extremely flattering trumpet/fit & flare shape. I received so many compliments on my big day last June. My main requirement when shopping for ‘the dress’ was that I could look at pictures 50 years down the road and the dress would still be considered classic and in style. I knew the second I zipped it up it was ‘the one’. It’s 100% classic. The dotted swiss fabric is a lace overlay which makes the dress flowy and romantic. I had Junko Yoshioka’s accessory designer custom make a belt with a flower that matches the dress fabric since I was not a fan of the original satin sash. However, you could switch the sash out to anything you’d like – even a color. This dress is gorgeous.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned immediately after and is stored at my parent's home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Jersey City, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.