“Tulip” is brand new and part of Amy Kuschel’s 2013 Collection of beautiful wedding dresses. Made by hand in San Francisco.
Price paid: $2,460. Retail price: $2,700
Charming and elegant. Glamorous and feminine.
Tulip’s draped sheath silhouette is artistic and modern with a dose of Old Hollywood glamour. A romantic sweetheart neckline and charming cap sleeves accentuate and frame your decollatage with style and intrigue. The back cut is stunning and there’s a bow detail to complete the look.
Elegant and alluring, you’re sure to make a grand entrance in this striking Silk Taffeta gown.
You could easily alter the dress to remove the cap sleeves if you prefer a strapless gown. This dress HAS cap sleeves.
My measurements: Bust: 35.5 Underbust: 30 Waist: 29 High Hip: 35 Low Hip: 39 Size ordered: 10
Measurements associated with size 10 Amy Kuschel gown: Bust: 36.5 Underbust: 31.25 Waist: 28.5 High Hip: 36.5 Low Hip: 40
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35.5
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'8"
- Alterations: No alterations. Never worn. Straight from designer in original packaging. Ready for your own alterations!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: None
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.