I bought this dress on my first wedding dress shopping trip because it was so romantic and flowy. Ultimately, I went with a simpler dress for my casual, outdoor wedding. I still love this gown though and want it to go to someone who will feel amazing in it. The skirt is soft and swishy and the lace applique has touches of sparkle that will be just gorgeous for the first dances. The heart neckline looks good on any bust. I actually had my friend model the dress for the pictures, but she is a C cup and I am an A cup and the neckline looks just as good on me, but still provided enough support for her.
I will only ship to the united states.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: No alterations were made. I am 5'8" and could have worn 3" heels and still had enough length. I wear a 4 at Gap and the dress fit perfectly.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic
- Condition: New, Sample
- Preservation Method: The dress still has the tags on. It's protected in a cloth zipped bag hanging in the closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Franklin,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.