Monique Lhuillier Treasure Dress and Jacket. This dress is the description of elegance, sophistication, and softness. It is made of the highest quality chantilly lace. It is gorgeous with or without the jacket. I did not use the jacket because I got married in Kauai.
The dress is made of silver Chantilly lace. The silver is a nice shimmer and the dress photographs with just touches of this silver as it has more ivory highlights. The dress has a sweetheart corset bodice, zipper up the back, natural waistline, and an a-line skirt.
The dress was $7,590, and jacket, $3,635 w/out tax or alterations. In total the two pieces were $11,225. I am asking $6700 for both.
If you live in the Seattle area, please feel free to come try it on.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 40 (A-line so hip measurement is large and will fit most)
- Height with Shoes: 5'8 1/2
- Alterations: This dress was purchased new. It was taken down from a size 10 to a 4 by a professional, high quality seamstress. (An additional $1150 on top of the $11,225 retail price was put into the alterations to make sure it was done correctly). There is about a 1/2" of extra fabric that can be let out in the waist if need be. Jacket is unaltered. The jacket has not been altered.
- Color: Gray, Ivory, Metallic
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Corset, Not white
- Preservation Method: Whatever the new owner wishes.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.