Monique Lhuillier Treasure Dress and Jacket. This dress is the description of elegance, sophistication, and softness. It is made of the highest quality chantilly lace. It is gorgeous with or without the jacket. I did not use the jacket because I got married in Kauai. The dress is made of silver Chantilly lace. The silver is a nice shimmer and the dress photographs with just touches of this silver as it has more ivory highlights. The dress has a sweetheart corset bodice, zipper up the back, natural waistline, and an a-line skirt.
I am asking $4900 for the dress only and another $1500 for the jacket if you decide you want it. Please see model photo wearing the jacket over the dress.
(The dress was originally $7,590, and jacket, $3,635 w/out tax or alterations. In total the two pieces were $11,225)
If you live in the Seattle area, please feel free to come try it on.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 40 (A-line so hip measurement is large and will fit most)
- Height with Shoes: 5'8 1/2
- Alterations: There is about a 1/2" of extra fabric that can be let out in the waist if need be. The jacket has not been altered.
- Color: Gray
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Corset, Not white
- Preservation Method: Whatever the new owner wishes.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.