A bride always has the right to change her mind. Just try to do it before you’re halfway down the aisle.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 38B
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 45
- Alterations: Traditionally vintage describe this Ivory color gown with it's embroidered and scalloped cap sleeves. The sleek satin A-Line skirt is trimmed with scalloped lace appliques that are beaded and embroidered. An inverted pleat at the waist and a split train completes this vintage look. Go to Casablanca Bridal and click on style search and put 1969 and you will see the wedding dress. It's in pristine condition, never worn and I have the receipts. Asking price is 900 or other offer acceptable. Please cash only when pick up/delivered. All the measurements are a more or less because I don't want to get it out of the bridal bag. If you want a better look at it go to Casablanca Bridal and click on style search and type in 1969. This dress has NOT been altered at all.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Applique, Classic, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: In bridal bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Miami,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.