Gorgeous dress with lots of beading. I got so many compliments on it. It was worn solely for our ceremony, then changed out of in favor of a short party dress. This is diamond white.
From Sottero Midgley website: This enthralling silhouette features splendid embellished lace and tulle curving the hips and leading into beautiful fullness throughout the gently gathered A-line skirt. Scalloped edging frames the sweetheart neckline and bottom hem adding to the richness of this phenomenal style.
Asking $800 plus shipping, originally paid $1800.
- Alterations: I wanted this to be form fitting, so it was altered to fit me closely. I'm not actually sure what the label size is, I would go off my measurements instead because I wanted it so form fitting. My measurements are 34b, 26, 34. I am 5'4" and wore 3 inch heels, weighed about 110lbs. I wore the dress with 2 petticoats to make it extra full. I had cups sewn in and a bustle added. The corset back should allow some variation in sizing, I wore it closed all the way.
- Preservation Method: Spot cleaned. There is a tiny hole in the lace from the bustle, but it's not noticeable. I can email photos.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.