A truly unique and gorgeous dress I bought the dress at an Ines di Santo sample sale in NYC. The dress is a model from 2010 as seen in this ad: http://inesdisanto.com/collections/ad-springsummer-2010/
This is an off-white, silk chiffon dress with a delicate lace netting overlay and beautiful flowers made of silk and tulle with crystals centers concentrated on the chest line and then spread tastefully throughout. There’s also small clusters of sequins to give the dress a sparkle. I wore this dress at my wedding ceremony and reception. It is a modified A-line dress and is fitted to the body until just below the hip bone and flares out slightly. The back of the dress is V-shaped and comes down to mid-back. The back closure of the dress has the traditional elegant row of 30 or so buttons. The dress has a silk train that extends an extra foot and a lace train that trails about 2.5ft. It’s one of a kind and I received so so many compliments. There is slight discoloration on the inner edge that didn’t come off from the dry cleaning, but it is inside the dress and invisible from the outside.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I've added a layer of fabric on the neckline to make it a more modest look. It has been sewn on lightly and can be removed if desired. I was wearing 3.5" heals that made me 5'7" tall and I measure 34"-27"-34" and the dress was altered to fit my body measurements and height. The dress has a bustle, so it can be worn without a train during the reception.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Organza, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Floral, Modern
- Preservation Method: It has been dry cleaned and is hanging in my closet in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.