This custom designed dress is extremely versatile with a removable skirt. It is based on design by Tara Keely (TK2210). The bodice has an organic lace pattern and the skirt is made of tulle. The dress is light-weight compared to the majority of dresses out there and is very easy to walk in. Although this dress is used, it is in perfect condition. There are no stains or tears and the dress has been dry-cleaned.
Bust: 35 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Height: 5′ 8″ with shoes
1) I’ve added satin buttons to the back of the dress along the zipper line.
2) The bust and bodice have been taken in but there are 4 inches of fabric that can be let out.
3) I replaced the floral pattern ribbon around the waist with a plain satin ribbon.
4) The skirt does not have the horsehair detail along the edge of the tulle as seen on the original design of the dress. The tulle is all one color and one length.
I’d be happy to email additional photos of the dress. Also, you are welcome to stop by and try on the dress if you live in the area.
- Alterations: 1) I've added satin buttons to the back of the bodice. 2) I exchanged the strange floral pattern waistband for a plain cream ribbon and bow. 3) The gown does not have the extra white horse hair detailing around the tulle edges. It is all one material and color. 4) The dress bodice was brought in a bit but there are still 4 inches the gown can be let out.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a thick dust proof storage bag
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.