I purchased this dress brand new at Kleinfeld New York, and wore it for about 6 hours for my wedding ceremony. (I then changed into a cocktail dress for the party.)
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'7"
- Alterations: Dress was professionally altered at Kleinfeld to fit my 5'3" 100-105 lb frame, wearing 3-4 inch heels. A french bustle was created, including a hidden loop and tie system. "Chicken cutlets" were sewn into the bust, though they could be easily removed if necessary. The dress features an internal lace-up corset, so no additional hosiery is needed. Additionally, I had the seamstress create more of a trumpet silhouette than the dress' original A-line to create a more flattering silhouette. The dress came with a baggie of matching organza flowers that you can use to add to the dress or your veil/bouquet/hairpiece. (Original cost of alterations was $595.)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in my closet untouched since my wedding ceremony in May 2011. No stains or rips. Beautiful dress- I hope you love it as much as I did!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Stuart,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.