Elegant strapless ivory satin gown, fit and flare style, featuring a sweetheart neckline. A flourishing skirt and sweep train emerge from snugly fitting ruching around the hips and beautiful ruching in the bodice gathers asymmetrically to one side to create a narrow waist. Functional satin covered buttons run down the back, completing the elegant look of this dress. An internal corset eliminates the need for additional shape-wear, and the dress would look absolutely stunning with an added sash, brooch or decorative waistband.
The dress was lightly worn when I purchased it, but I did not end up getting to wear this dress. The light wear isn’t immediately noticable, but dry cleaning is recommended before wearing. Also, one front pleat needs re-tacking, but this should be a very simple job.
I am happy to provide you with more pictures or answer your questions about the dress!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made that I am aware of. I made none, and per the individual from whom I purchased the dress, she had made none.
- Preservation Method: No preservation; has been kept clean, stored in a closet in a bag. Light wear visible around buttons, but dry cleaning will make the dress ready to wear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.