When I started searching for dresses, I didn’t know exactly what I was looking for but I knew there had to be certain things on the dress in order to make me love it. I wanted it to be strapless, have a corset, have beading or crystals of some type, look princess like, not have a train (or a very small one) and be a ball gown cut. When I saw this dress after searching on the internet, I knew it was the one. I went to try it on and saved it for last after seeing some others that were of interest and it was still the stand out dress.
- Alterations: An invisible bustle was done on the dress. Due to the corset back, no other alterations were made.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a cleaning bag and a dress bag, in the dark to avoid discoloration.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Upper Marlboro, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.