This dress has been worn once for one entire wedding day. I absolutely love the dress and want to keep it, but feel that another bride should enjoy it for half the price of retail bridal shops. It was purchased without the belt. Instead of the belt, I wore it with a broach that was purchased separately.
- Alterations: Professional alterations have been made to accommodate specific body structures. It has been hemmed to fit a woman of 5'6" wearing 2" heels. Hooks for a french bustle were added that you can either use or remove. And tulle from the bottom that was taken off during hemming was added the upper bustier for more coverage (see the close up picture of the front top of the dress to get a look.)
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned. There is minor discoloration along the bottom, mostly on the underlayers of the dress. Two very minor tears in the lace were professionally sewn; even with a very very close examination of the dress they are nearly impossible to find. The dress is not sealed so that you can examine it and try it on if you're able to see it in person before purchase.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Trumull, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.