I bought this beautiful Watters & Watters gown at a boutique in Tribeca this past March. I’m getting married in August, and I wanted to get my dress right away! However, I have since found one that is more my style, and want to pass on this gorgeous dress to someone else. I am 5’9, and the dress had extra length added on ($200 cost the vendor waived) to be the perfect length for flats or a small heel. The top is a beautiful sculpted lace sweetheart neckline. The bottom, a crinkled chiffon that elegantly flows with every movement. This dress has never been worn.
- Preservation Method: Brand new, never worn. Tags on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.