The original Pinterest dress! This is the original dress from Shareen Vintage. It is a one of a kind rework of a vintage dress. Shareen has since gone on to recreate replicas of this dress but are not the exact same. I was lucky enough to stumble into their shop to try on the replicas after being told the original was sold 2 years prior. When I walked in they said “we just bought it back”….and there it hung, destined to be mine. I bought it immediately. Many have asked me to sell it and I was sentimental about it and said no. But now I feel I want someone else to have that experience that I did in the dress.
- Alterations: I had alterations made to it and had it professionally cleaned before the wedding and twice after :) I am larger on bottom, normally a size 8 street size and small on top. This dress was perfect for me even though it was originally a size 2. I had it let out to a 4 and cut the veryyyyyy long train off. I also added cups to the inside of the halter. I saved the material from the train that can be made into other elements or altered as needed
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned 3 times and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Tarrytown, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.