Happily Married on May 7, 2011 in this beautiful dress with a large crystal and pearl mixed headband, a 4 yard wide/108 long cathedral veil, and 5″ heels at Sarasota’s Powel Crosley Estate. The wedding was outdoors with a cocktail hour prior indoors followed by wedding ceremony and reception outdoors as the sunset. Breathtaking and best day of my life!!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 40
- Waist: 32
- Hips: 42
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: Dress was altered at Davids Bridal: Took up halter at neckline, Took In/Let Out Princess Seams, Hemmed the skirt, and added over bustle, first three loops.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Halter
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: David's Bridal Preservation Kit
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Clearwater,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.