This gorgeous dress was designed by Miami based wedding gown designer Jorge Manuel. Jorge is also an architect and uses architectural designs and lines as inspiration in his dresses. My favorite thing about Jorge, and in particular about my dress, is his use of asymmetry. Jorge sells his designs in only two stores in California so I knew I was getting a unique dress. My dress and I are featured on his blog- http://jorgemanuelweddings.blogspot.com/2013/08/featured-bride-angie-greenup-wears.html
It photographs a little whiter outdoors than it actually is. It’s definitely ivory with a rose sash.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Dress was altered to fit my body. I'm pretty much a perfect street size 4. The length is to the ground on a 5'6" person with flat shoes on.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Linen
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Just had it professionally cleaned 8/13/13. Not preserved. There are some stains on the bottom of the dress that the cleaners could not get out. They are only visible when you're close to the dress. I included pictures of the stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: venice, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.