I bought this A-line wedding gown at a small bridal boutique in NYC. Scoop neck. Mid-length train. I’m 5’5″ and with ballet flats the dress was the perfect length.
- Alterations: Originally, it had short sleeves. However, I contacted the manufacturer in NYC and hired them to create long sleeves with additional bead/gem work that would match the waist. I also had a seamstress take in the vertical seam on side to make the dress fit closer to a size 8.
- Preservation Method: I had my dress clean and preserved by my dry cleaners, Legend, in Bayside, NY.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Syosset, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.