**MORE PICTURES HERE:**
This dress by Lela Rose is an understated dream. The fabric is a crinkled-silk organza and has the prettiest flow and movement. It is airy, ethereal, and elegant. I wore it to my outdoor wedding in May of 2014. My now-husband noted that the light shining through the dress was MAGICAL.
The dress has a very organic and romantic feel. It is also extremely light and easy to move around in!
I am a petite gal. My measurements are approximately:
Height (with heels): 5’5
I am working on taking photos of the dress post-cleaning and can provide those upon request.
The pearl capelet and sash are not necessarily included with the dress. However, I am wililng to negotiate including the capelet if it’s a dealbreaker for you.
- Alterations: This dress was purchased as a sample size 10. I worked with an extremely talented and perfectionist seamstress to make sure the proportions were ideal for my small frame. I've seen many a sample-size alteration look wonky and not proportionate on brides. So I nitpicked until it was just right. You can't even tell the dress was originally a larger size. The bodice was shortened and reshaped. It was also taken in. The multiple layers of skirts were hemmed. The skirt was taken in at the waist as well. There were cups originally sewn into the bodice, but were removed after the wedding. The sample was in EXCELLENT condition when I purchased it. It was practically like new.
- Preservation Method: The gown was sent off to be professionally dry-cleaned and preserved in a box with acid-free paper after the wedding. The hem shows some small signs of wear, but these aren't very noticeable. Contact me for more details.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Canton, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.