Beautiful two-piece (corset bodice and long skirt) dress. The fabric is a lovely shade of light gold, a champagne color. The top and bottom of the bodice are edged with silver Swarovski crystals, and there’s a single line of the crystals around the bottom of the skirt. The silver of the crystals and the light gold fabric are gorgeous next to each other. The bodice has a slight sweetheart dip in the top neckline, and has ruching/gathering across it that is very flattering. The back of the bodice laces with the same fabric as the rest of the dress. I opted not to put a modesty panel behind the lacing. The skirt has several ties underneath that make it easy to bustle the train. There is a built in crinoline under the skirt to give it volume, but it is lightweight and not overwhelming. This was a very comfortable dress to wear.
- Alterations: No alterations were done to the dress. A few of the Swarovski crystals on the train may have been slightly damaged from people stepping on them.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in sealed keepsake box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.