Modern vintage glamour. A simple, chic, elegant gown with a layered strapless bodice and hand-sculpted modern floral embellishments.
Our intimate, elegant Malibu wedding was featured in Style Me Pretty (SMP)… What an exquisite evening that created lasting memories for our closest friends and family.
Every aspect of the evening was curated, selected or handcrafted, and orchestrated with the utmost attention to detail. For example, our wedding cake was laced with silver gilded ruffles to echo the layered detailing of the wedding dress.
This wedding gown is made of luxurious Faille de Soie, a gorgeous substantial medium weight silk that has a subtle, muted luster and drapes elegantly. The quality and structure of the rich fabric combined with the simplistic modern silhouette and design of the dress makes this gown seasonless year round and appropriate for both a daytime and evening wedding ceremony/reception.
The gown was originally designed as a trumpet silhouette, but I had the dress altered into a bit more of a sheath silhouette for a more fitted, streamlined, clean, modern, minimalist look.
The back has a modern, asymmetrical bow that, to me, was one of the best features of this gown.
Purchased from The White House in Corona del Mar, CA.
Additional photos available upon request.
Video from the runway show available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1crn7k7_eE
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5' 9
- Alterations: Expertly altered by veteran wedding dress tailor Mahtab in Orange County, CA. Padded bra cups (B size) were sewn into the gown but can be easily removed. I am 5' 5" and wore 4" heels. An under bustle or French bustle was added with ties so that the bustle would stay secure thoughout the evening.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned. This dress is in immaculate, pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.