I bought this dress at Lovely Bride in Georgetown. I fell in love with it immediately and absolutely loved wearing it on my wedding day (May 2014). The dress is very flattering with some well-placed ruching, a small puddle train, and a beautiful back with lace detailing. The fabric is crepe de chine, a type of silk with some stretch in it so it is forgiving as well as comfortable. I am also selling the raw tulle fingertip length (45″) that I wore with it. If you’re interested in that, too, please let me know.
I loved wearing this dress, and I hope someone else will, too!
- Alterations: I only had the dress professionally hemmed. I am 5'7 and wore 3 inch heels with this dress. I also had the seamstress add a small button and loop for a small bustle for the puddle train.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned, and it looks perfect.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.