I’m selling my ivory TK2200 dress from my April ’13 wedding. This is a very soft, romantic, flowy dress. It’s a wonderful combination of traditional and WOW factor. I paid $3026.25 in total but am only asking for $1000 + shipping. These photos are of me and I have more available upon request.
I also have the following available at an additional cost if you’re interested: a jeweled Pronovias headpiece, the Swarovski jeweled, satin belt from TK2206, and a gorgeous, cathedral length veil with horsehair trim that perfectly matches the dress made by Sara Gabriel.
DRESS DESCRIPTION: Ivory Alencon lace bridal gown with strapless sweetheart neckline and elongated bodice, three tiered tulle skirt with horsehair trim. (Jim Hjelm is the designer behind Tara Keely, Alvina Valenta, and Lazaro.)
- Alterations: The label size is 12, which is equivalent to about a street size 6/8. I had it professionally taken in several times because I was a 4/6 by the time of the wedding. A bustle has already been added in the form of buttons put in under one of the skirt's layers. The buttons are invisible whether the skirt is bustled or not, and the bustle does not interfere with the train or flow of the skirt. I also had boning added to the bodice for more structure and support and some cups to give cleavage boost. The cups are easily removable without harming the dress because they've been sewn into the inside of it. You can't tell there are cups there from the outside. I think boning in this dress is essential! Without it, the dress didn't lay flat against my body. I did not hem the dress from its original length. My height is 5'6". I wore 2.5" inch kitten heels and found it was the perfect length like this. Please contact me if you have any further questions and/or would like to see more pictures.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and placed in a preservation box. The dress has been in a strictly non-smoking environment and never experienced any tears, spills, or stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.