I’m selling my ivory TK2200 dress from my April ’13 wedding. This is a very soft, romantic, flowy dress. It’s a wonderful combination of traditional and WOW factor. I have the belt from TK2206, which was lightly tacked onto the front of the dress so that it didn’t move around & become uncentered. I’ve a gorgeous cathedral length veil with horsehair trim that matches the dress perfectly. These photos are of me & I’ve a lot more if you want to see. I paid $3026.25 in total. I’m looking to get $1500 for everything but am willing to negotiate, especially if you only want the dress without the belt or veil.
DRESS DESCRIPTION: Ivory Alencon lace bridal gown with strapless sweetheart neckline and elongated bodice, satin ribbon belt with beaded applique at natural waist, three tiered tulle skirt with horsehair trim. (Jim Hjelm is the designer behind Tara Keely, Alvina Valenta, and Lazaro.)
- Alterations: I was a street size 6/8 when I bought it but ended up losing weight & having it taken in. I added boning into the bodice for more structure & support & some cups to give cleavage boost. The cups are easily removable without harming the dress. A bustle has already been added. The bustle does not interfere with the train or the flow of the skirt. I did not hem the skirt from its original length. See "the story" for more details or contact me.
- Preservation Method: I will dry clean it before sending at no additional cost. Shipping costs are negotiable. I will ship anywhere. My preferred payment method is PayPal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.