i first spotted this dress at a Kleinfeld sample sale, but unfortunately they only had 1 and it was not my size. then i was on the look out for Tara Keely gowns, since i was really drawn to her style. luckily i found the exact dress i wanted at Wedding Atelier in NYC! this dress is magical, photographs phenomenally and i got (and continue to get) SO many complements!
- Alterations: the dress was shortened only slightly on the bottom, and hemmed so that it lays right (without stitching up). the top of the bust line was stitched so that it sits right. i had a narrow champagne ribbon sewn on at the waist (as shown in picture), however this can easily be removed without ruining anything aesthetically.
- Preservation Method: the dress was cleaned after my wedding, and stored at cleaner, it has only been 2 weeks.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.