I got married in this dress on March 3, 2012. I’m a very simple, classic person and wanted my dress to reflect my personality in this way. I wanted a dress that was super flattering but also that I could move around in. This dress was absolutely perfect! The sweetheart neckline is so flattering, especially for girls like me who have broader shoulders. The embellishment waist creates beautiful lines and makes your waist look tiny. My body type is pretty straight and this dress truly gave me the hour glass figure. I also like that even though the dress is mermaid style, I wasn’t so confined that I couldn’t dance and have a good time. It has a chapel train that looks amazing bussled as well. I got so many compliments! And, I was able to wear flats and still have the dress look flattering. (My groom and I are exactly the same height and I didn’t want to be taller than him.) Even though I love this dress, I’m at a point where I just don’t see why I really need to keep it, and I would love for someone to be able to wear it for their special day and have as perfect of a wedding as we did. :)
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 37.5
- Waist: 29.5
- Hips: 39.5
- Height with Shoes: 60.25
- Alterations: Alterations made to the dress consisted of taking a bit off the bottom, cinching the middle part and sewing a corset into the dress, which really helps create the mermaid figure. Truly, the alterations are very minimal and it could be easily altered again if necessary.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: I have yet to get the dress preserved because I would like to sell it. If I do have a buyer, I will pay to have it cleaned before it is purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Austin,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.