Beautiful Priscilla of Boston dress made by Melissa Sweet (style Talita) with unique side train and silk flower detailing. Zipper back with button details finish the elegant look. Per description on their website “Strapless Silk Satin Organza Fit to Flare wedding dress with an asymmetrically draped bodice and flower detail on the side.” (this site may still work http://www.priscillaofboston.com/Designer-Melissa-Sweet-Style-51367?&f5=MS )
I wore this dress once for an ~8 hour ceremony (outdoor clean deck) and reception (indoor); dress was dry cleaned the following week and there are no stains. There is some normal wear at the hem (underneath top layer – cannot be seen when worn), and this will easily be removed if the dress is hemmed to be shorter.
Please email me if you have any additional questions or would like to see more pictures. Local buyers can try it on.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'11''
- Alterations: The dress was altered from a size 8 to the measurements listed by a wedding dress professional, and a unique bustle was added to allow for easy movement after the ceremony ($495).
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned one week after wedding - hanging in a clean, pet-free, non-smoking home.
- Terms of Sale: Final Sale
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: local sale preferred, will ship within US & Canada
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, cash
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.