This dress was one that I saw online and really liked it but after seeing it online, I never gave it any more thought. I went wedding dress shopping with my mom and grandmother and this was the dress that the sales associate pulled. I realized that it was the one I like online after I tried it on and we all fell in love with it! It’s simple yet the bow that ties in the front sets the dress off and makes it that much more classy!
- Alterations: It's a mermaid style dress with a sweep train. It is fully lined and the back of it zips. It's ivory in color. Alterations have been done to it as far as some taking up in the waste and arms. It's such a beautiful dress, I just don't want to preserve it and I don't want someone to miss out on having it to wear in their wedding.
- Preservation Method: This dress was cleaned at the store and has been in the original gown bag since I took it off after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Gaffney, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.