I bought this dress in 2011 for my summer wedding. This dress was such a relief to find after months of boutique hunting! It fit me like a glove, it has never be altered, and it so classical and comfortable to wear. I was so happy to have an open back without the worry of having a strapless dress. The fully lined skirts are a lot of fun to walk about in and the pockets allowed me to carry chapstick and notes for my speech with me :) I have loved this dress but have decided not to keep it because my husband and I are moving to Europe soon.
Here is a link to a review for the original dress which is no longer being made by the company: http://reviews.davidsbridal.com/7294/EC7009/taffeta-jewel-neck-ball-gown-featuring-side-pockets-reviews/reviews.htm
- Alterations: No alterations have ever been made. The dress was worn once for 4 hours.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned before I wore it and was stored in a dress bag after having been worn for 4 hours. There are no stains on the dress but the hem is dusty (I am happy to send you a photo) and will require dry cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.